It is the customs clearance mode conducted based on Article 100-B Fraction III of the Customs Law, carried on at the domicile of the exporters with the certification referred to in Article 100 – A of the same regulations, as well as the certifications in mode AAA of the Rule 7.3.1. letter C of the RGCE 2016.
To be a Certified company is an essential requirement
The requirements to have the certification referred to in the previous paragraph are stated in the SAT (Tax Administration Service) webpage
- The company interested in using export home delivery shall file a writing before the customs office of the corresponding constituency according to the domicile where the goods are stored.
- The pertaining customs office shall analyse the applications filed by the companies interested in export home delivery.
- Once the customs office authorizes the export home delivery, the person authorized by the company shall provide the IC area with a simplified printing of the pertaining export declaration duly authenticated and paid, where the “DD” identifier shall be stated.
- The export declaration shall be filed before the automated selection mechanism for its differentiation, whenever the result determines a free clearance, the goods shall be home-delivered immediately. If the result determines a customs examination, the designed verifier shall go to the domicile stated in the writing, within a term not exceeding 24 hours, to carry on said examination.
- Whenever the verifier finds any irregularity derived from said examination that may cause a precautionary seizure or the retention of goods under the terms of Articles 151 and 158 of the Customs Law respectively, the person authorized by the company shall be required to go to the customs office with the goods to begin the pertaining procedure.
- Whenever the verifier finds any irregularity derived from the examination, without this being grounds for precautionary seizure of retention of goods, according to what is provided in Articles 151 and 158 of the CL, the person authorized by the company shall be required to go to the customs office to begin the pertaining procedure.
- In case no irregularity is found and the export is immediate, and considering that the acts and essential formalities in the customs clearance such as the creation, pre-authentication, authentication and payment of the declaration, and even in its time, the activation of the automated selection mechanism were made via electronic means, the departure from the customs office shall be expeditious, solely verifying that the declaration has stated the “DD” identifier and the correspondence of the vehicle data transporting the goods.
Finally, you may find the operative guidelines for the export Home Delivery at the following link: